Monday, June 18, 2012

跌倒

If you guys know me


You will know the things that happen to me isit?
Its just like a movie, but how much I wish its really just a movie. 
At least you got fans, money, fame..
But, what actually I can get from this reality movie?
Nothing!
What can I get was just an experience
But its enough for me... Cause not everyone gt the chance like me to get those experience what :)
I should think positive, and continue enjoy my life and fight with those fucking problem
Right?
If you never fail, You has no chance to get the success

I'll remember this words forever
Those problem will be solve one by one in the future, if I never give up
I believe this..
Time pass too fast.. Even I'm just 18
Dear friends that around me, thanks for lending your hand when I'm down

Dear xxx..
Sorry for the misunderstand
Sorry for the problem that I gave you
I need every things from you
Even just a word
okay? :)
Give me your time, your chance.. to fight
I can wait for you
Maybe you will thought I just joking
I can give you every things that you want
Every things that you wish to have
Even I'm poor now
But at here,  I give you my words
I swear.. You can have the things that I have
Just a words from you, I can make it real :)





No comments:

Post a Comment